Thank you for visiting my website. The secure handling of your data is particularly important to me. I would therefore like to inform you in detail about the use of your data when visiting my website.
I. Responsible authority
Responsible in terms of data protection rights:
c/o Literaturagentur Petra Hermanns
Personal data is any data by which you could be personally identified. These individual details include, for example, your name or your contact details, such as telephone number, address and e-mail address, but also your network address (IP address).
In the following, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation will be abbreviated as DSGVO.
II. What data is collected on this website?
Access data and log files
During the mere informational use of this website only such data is collected that your browser transmits to my server for technically necessary reasons. When you access my website, the following data is collected, which is technically necessary to display the website to you:
- IP address (network address)
- Adresse der Webseite, von der Sie kamen
- Address of the website you came from
- Amount of data sent
- Date and timestamp of a retrieval
- Name of your Internet service provider
- as well as operating system and browser version of your terminal device, if applicable
The collection of data initially only means that I (usually actually only my server) can factually gain knowledge of this data. Collecting data does not mean that data is stored. However, some of the data just mentioned, are stored in log files. This does not include the IP address.
If your network address would not be transmitted to my server, it would not even know to whom to show the web page. This is analogous to a letter: If the sender is missing, the recipient cannot reply.
IP addresses are stored, if at all, only for specified purposes and for a specified duration. The duration is a maximum of five days, unless otherwise specified. The purposes are only those that are in my legitimate interest to ensure the operation of this website. This includes the defense against malicious attacks or excessive use of my offer.
When using this data, I do not draw any conclusions about your person. Rather, the information collected is only required for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
- Ensuring a comfortable use
- evaluation of system security and stability
- other administrative purposes
The statistical evaluation of anonymized data records is reserved. This means for example: I would like to know which post on my website was called how often.
What I avoid is so-called fingerprinting, because it would be tantamount to tracking your activities. Fingerprinting is the evaluation of your digital fingerprint, which can be derived from the above-mentioned data that are transmitted when you visit a website.
The legal basis for my data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO. The legitimate interest follows in this respect from the purposes for data collection listed above. The anonymously collected data of the server log files are always stored separately from any personal data provided by a data subject. A combination is not possible.
Cookies are used on this website to enable the use of certain functions of this website.
Unless they are technically necessary cookies (which are kept purely locally and are not further analyzed), you will be asked to consent to the setting of cookies.
You can object to such cookies through your browser settings, however, please note that without essential cookies, some features or activities may be limited or not available to you.
Hosting of this website
In the context of processing on my behalf, a third-party provider located within a country of the European Union provides the services for hosting and displaying the website for me and provides infrastructure services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, maintenance services and security services for this purpose. In doing so, I or my hosting provider process all data that accrue in the context of the use of my website. This is inventory data, content data, usage data, meta and communication data of interested parties and visitors to my online offer.
The processing is based on my legitimate interest in an efficient and secure provision of this online offer (Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO in conjunction with Art. 28 DSGVO).
We have concluded a contract on order processing (AVV) with the above-mentioned provider. This is a contract required by data protection law, which ensures that this provider only processes the personal data of our website visitors in accordance with our instructions and in compliance with the DSGVO.
Plugins and Tools
Google Web Fonts
Wir verwenden Google Fonts der Firma Google Inc. (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) auf unserer Webseite. Die Verwendung von Google Fonts erfolgt ohne Authentisierung und es werden keine Cookies an die Google Fonts API gesendet. Sollten Sie ein Konto bei Google haben, werden keine Ihrer Google-Kontodaten an Google während der Nutzung von Google Fonts übermittelt. Google erfasst lediglich die Nutzung von CSS und der verwendeten Fonts und gibt an, die Daten sicher zu speichern. Mehr zu diesen und weiteren Fragen finden Sie auf https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq.
Welche Daten von Google erfasst werden und wofür diese Daten verwendet werden, können Sie auf https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ nachlesen.
SSL or TLS encryption
Diese Seite nutzt aus Sicherheitsgründen und zum Schutz der Übertragung vertraulicher Inhalte eine SSL- bzw. TLS- Verschlüsselung. Die Adresszeile des Browsers wechselt von „http://“ auf „https://“.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
III. How long will your data be stored?
The data processed by me will be processed, deleted or its processing restricted by me in accordance with Art. 17 and Art. 18 DSGVO. As a matter of principle, I store your personal data, which is generated during the use of this website, only as long as this is necessary for the above-mentioned purposes. However, if the deletion conflicts with legal retention obligations, the processing of the data will only be restricted, i.e. they will be blocked for further use and cannot be processed for other purposes.
The following record and retention obligations are particularly relevant: 6 years in accordance with Section 257 (1) HGB (for commercial books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, commercial letters, accounting vouchers, etc.), 10 years in accordance with Section 147 (1) AO (books, records, accounting vouchers, commercial and business letters, documents relevant for taxation, etc.). In addition, personal data may be retained for the period during which claims may be asserted against me (statutory limitation period of three or up to thirty years).
IV. Purpose of processing your data and legal basis
I process the data that is generated by visiting this website or using the contact options offered in accordance with the provisions of the DSGVO and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). Depending on the request for which you contact me via the website, there are different legal bases for this. The specific legal basis for data processing depends on the context in which and the purpose for which I receive your data. As a rule, the legal basis for data processing results from the following possibilities:
Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO serves as the legal basis for processing operations in which I obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. Consent given can be revoked at any time.
If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) b DSGVO.
If I am subject to a legal obligation by which the processing of personal data becomes necessary, such as for compliance with tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO.
ltimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if the processing is necessary to protect my legitimate interests or those of a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not overridden.
V. Disclosure of your personal data to third parties
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. I will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO,
- the disclosure is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) c DSGVO, as well as
- this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
VI. Which data protection rights do you have?
You have the right to:
- request information about your personal data processed by me. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it was not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by me;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and I no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to me at any time. This has the consequence that I may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or the place of the alleged infringement for this purpose, if the data subject believes that the processing of personal data concerning him or her violates the GDPR.
Revocation of your consent
If you consented into a specific data procession, like a newsletter, this can be revoked at any time. Please note that the revocation is only effective for the future. Processing that took place before the revocation is not affected.
VII. Links to other websites
This website may contain links to third-party websites or to other websites of my own. If you follow a link to one of these websites, I advise you that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these privacy policies before voluntarily providing any personally identifiable information to these websites.
Only when you click on an external link, data is transferred to the link destination.
This is technically necessary due to the protocol on which the Internet is based (TCP – Transfer Control Protocol). The transmitted data are in particular: Your IP address, the time at which you clicked on the link, the page on which you clicked on the link, as well as other information mentioned under Paragraph II No. 1 of this notice.
Individual links may involve a data transfer to non-European countries. As a result, it may be possible that foreign third parties, authorities or intelligence services receive connection data. If you do not want the mentioned data to be transmitted to the link destination or to the mentioned third parties or to be tapped by others, do not click on the link.
VII. Widerspruch gegen Werbe-E-Mails
Der Nutzung von im Rahmen der Impressumspflicht veröffentlichten Kontaktdaten zur Übersendung von nicht ausdrücklich angeforderter Werbung und Informationsmaterialien wird hiermit widersprochen. Die Betreiber der Seiten behalten sich ausdrücklich rechtliche Schritte im Falle der unverlangten Zusendung von Werbeinformationen, etwa durch Spam-E-Mails, vor.
Date of this Policy: 6/30/2021
Vorlage nach freundlicher Genehmigung von: https://dr-dsgvo.de